Brock Heath, Life and Leadership Coach
From his time leading combat Marines as a Sergeant, to a decade in corporate management, to being an award-winning speaker and trainer, Brock has forged a winning mindset in himself and others for almost 20 years. He has created powerful courses varying from one-hour pump up sessions to one and two day immersion courses for teams and one-on-one coaching programs for individuals. Brock has developed a proven recipe for success, see how YOUR GROUP can benefit!
“There are no such things as limits to growth, because there are no limits on the human capacity for intelligence, imagination and wonder.” ~ Ronald Reagan
- Marine Corps Infantry Sergeant, deployed 3 times
- Author of the book “How to Succeed in the Civilian World, For Military Veterans”
- Winner of the Robert M. Davies “Outstanding Young Man of the Year” award
- Named one of the “Top 100 Leaders of North America” by Dr. John Maxwell in 2015
- Named one of the “Top Forty Leaders Under 40” years old in the Dayton Region, 2015
- Creator of the popular “Blue Vase Hunters” success group and trainings
- Lead his community as a City Councilman and Chairman of Ambassadors
The Story: What is Blue Vase Hunter?
In 1921, Peter B. Kyne wrote a book entitled “The Go-Getter.” In this story, a World War I veteran has to overcome seemingly impossible challenges in his hunt for a coveted blue vase that represents the difference between success and failure. His tenacity, hunger, and go-getter attitude are symbolized by the blue vase. Those same values make up the core of the Blue Vase Hunters training.